We are called to be in fellowship with one another and with the Lord. Building relationships is a vital part of living a Christ-centered life.
2018 Lenten Dinner Menu*
Each dinner is served with salad unless otherwise stated.
- 2/14 – Chicken Alfredo w/pasta and broccoli
- 2/21 – Pulled pork BBQ and mac n cheese
- 2/28 – Red beans and rice (chicken strips for kids)
- 3/ 7 – Cheese tortellini, meatballs and Caesar salad
- 3/14 – Chicken tacos, no salad
- 3/21 – Pulled chicken BBQ, scalloped potatoes and green beans
*Menus are subject to change
Annual Fellowship Events
- Wednesday night dinners offered during Advent and Lent. Family friendly meals, door offering appreciated.
- Washington Capitals games
- Wizards basketball game
- Sunday morning coffee and goodies
- Fallfest – combined OSWLC and Open Arms event
- Spring Fling – combined OSWLC and Open Arms event